I started this ROW80 thing AMAZINGLY well: my new goal was 1,500 words a day. For a whole week, I wrote 2,000 words each day. It was such a rush.
Then I let life get in the way: a funeral, other things that encouraged me to rearrange my priorities a bit. I didn’t write AT ALL.
But this is the week I get back on track. My goal is 1,000 words every day, plus 30 minutes of research. I’m working on a historical fiction novel and the time period is a bit complex (that’s a good thing!), warranting extra research.
Wish me well–I am going to conquer this goal this week!
- I'm #reading The Professor Is In by Karen Kelsky goodreads.com/review/show/20… 1 month ago
- 4 of 5 stars to English Studies by Bruce McComiskey goodreads.com/review/show/20… 1 month ago
- 4 of 5 stars to Deep Work by Cal Newport goodreads.com/review/show/20… 1 month ago
- I read The Young Elites by Marie Lu goodreads.com/review/show/20… 1 month ago
- I read How to Write a Thesis by Rowena Murray goodreads.com/review/show/20… 2 months ago